‘Pass The Joint’ May Turn to ‘Pass the Eye-Dropper’ as Cannabis Sublinguals Gain Traction

Share or Like:

While joints and bongs seem to be all the news media will show you when reporting stories about cannabis, the current darling of the cannabis industry is the cannabis sublinguals. They’re the cannabis-infused oils or tinctures that are usually administered with an eye-dropper, with drops placed under the tongue for quick absorption into the blood stream.

Passing a rolled joint of marijuana flower may soon be replaced with passing an eye-dropper full of THC liquid. Cannabis-infused sublingual and tincture products, drops, tablets and strips placed under the tongue to dissolve, were the fastest growing […]

How do you prefer to ingest cannabis? Have you used cannabis tinctures or oils? Have you tried transdermal (skin) patches? Share your Cannabis In Real Life experience in the comments or email us: info@cannabisirl.com

Leave a Comment